Built on the 16 year history of the B2VT (Formerly B2B) Ride, in 2016 we are excited to offer the VTMonster Gravel Grinder. The VTMonster, though epic, is not for everyone. It is one of the most challenging bike rides in New England and if you sign up, you are expected to finish within the allotted time frame. We do not offer sag wagon service to the finish, you must finish on your own except under extreme circumstances (medical emergency). Watch the video and get psyched for June!!
June 11, 2016. Start Time: 8:00 AM. Start/Finish Venue: Jackson Gore Inn. Okemo Mountain, Ludlow, VT. Packet Pick up – Friday June 10 from 6 – 7 PM or Saturday June 11 from 7:15 – 7:45 AM
2016 Admission Window: Opens Monday January 11 at 8:00 AM EST using this registration link. All riders must complete and submit all required fields and supply credit card information for your application to be valid.
$125 ride fee + service charge (from the registration processing company)
Your ride fee includes:
- Parking, water bottle filling and last minute bike trouble shooting at start at Okemo
- One fully stocked rest stop on the course
- Limited on course mechanical support
- Post-ride party at Okemo Mountain Resort with hot showers, fresh Harpoon beer, delicious BBQ, Athletes Village and live music (friends/family are welcome!)
- VT Monster Finisher’s T-shirt
- Bragging rights for a lifetime…as long as you finish!
Optional (extra fees apply):
- Special package rate for rider and family/friends for overnight stay at the Jackson Gore Village at Okemo Mountain Resort. More details available here.
Note: VTMonster Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.